clist titles

I've got a use for a clist without a title bar.  Jay, is there any
particular reason that you don't allow using clists without a title
bar (as far as I can see)?  It would be nice to be able to pass in
a NULL for the titles argument to gtk_clist_new and just not have a
title bar.

What I'd like this for is the linuxconf frontend, which has a
combobox that has two-component list items; the first item is
the literal value to use, and the second is an explanation.
Poping up a two-element clist without the title seems like
the best way to display this nice little widget...

Thanks!

michaelkjohnson

                        http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0201308215