SunOS4 portability problems

I'm trying to build gtk+-0.99.2 and have encountered two problems
so far.

Platform:	sun4c
OS:		SunOS 4.1.4

1. strtoul() is referenced in glib, but does not exist in the system
   libc, resulting in link errors. I hacked in a copy of gnu's strtol.c
   to fix this.

2. atexit() is referenced in gdk/gdk.c, yet this function does not
   exist in the system libc. I do not have a fix for this.

Has anyone built gtk successfully on SunOS 4.1? How did you deal with #2?

thanks,

 ~!paul
--
G. Paul Ziemba  paul@w6yx.stanford.edu

"The first TV I ever owned...I threw from a third story window at a burglar"
 - sjackson@parc.xerox.com