Gtk 0.99.2 bug/shaped windows?

Hello all!

Finally got around to compiling gtk 0.99.2 at home, and to playing around a
little with testgtk. Here's what I think is rather strange: Click on the shaped
windows button, so that they pop up. Now locate the shaped window that looks
like a flatbed scanner, a turned grey rectangle, sortof. Double click it. Now,
all clicks on the testgtk main window seem to go to the shaped one! (Click and
drag on the testgtk window, the shaped one moves!)

This happened for me on a Redhat 4.1 Linux box, with XFree386.

Regards,

Johannes.
--
"Do you trust what I trust? Me myself and I" - Metallica

How do I connect to that real-life thing I keep hearing about?