Wanted: GTK Tutorial at Linux Expo

Would anyone be interested in giving a GTK tutorial at Linux Expo?
The Expo is May 28-30 in Durham, NC.  We'd be looking for someone
who is experienced in writing applications using GTK to give a
tutorial session of approx 2 hours (or whatever is required).

Travel expenses are covered by the Expo of course.

If you are interested, let me know, and give me an overview of your
GTK experience, and teaching experience if you have it.

Thanks,
Marc