hiding things and resizing...

Me again... *smirk* smack me if I get too loud  ;)

Same application, I want a portion of the window (some option buttons) to
be shown only when the user wants them.  Using widget_hide() works just
fine, except that I don't want the widgets left in the window resizing to
fit the window.  What I want is for the window to resize to fit the
widgets.  (unhiding the options does re-inflate the window, the window
just doesn't auto-deflate)

Leeman
alaric@ct2.nai.net