styles and insensitive buttons...

Allo again,

  Have a program that starts up with a pair of standard buttons hacked
around so that they act as radio buttons.  The button that is currently
pressed gets switched to insensitive to support this behavior.  My rc file
states that the on button should be green when insensitive and when
active.  The stop button gets the same behavior in red.

On startup "Stop" (red) is pressed and insensitive and green.  As soon as
I change the state of the buttons, I lose my insensitive background
colors.  The red goes away and never comes back.  Possible bug?

If necessary I can send in the code that replicates the problem.

btw - I am using RedHat Linux 5.0, kernel 2.0.33, gtk+ 0.99.3, fvwm2
2.0.46, errr, anything else relevant?

Leeman Strout
alaric@ct2.nai.net