Re: [gtk-list] Re: Problem with clean shutdown

Owen Taylor wrote:

> [snip...]
>
> What system are you running on?
> What version of GTK are you using?

Owen,

I tried to be as thorough as possible, but forgot two of the most
important pieces of information -- thanks for pointing them out.
Here's what I'm using:

System:  Linux Red Hat distribution, version 4.2, on an Intel 233
         Pentium (Toshiba Infinitia system).
GTK version:  0.99.3, just downloaded yesterday.

> This reminds me of some errors that were fixed a while ago, but
> it could be something different. In any case, its the type
> of thing that could be affected by the changes since 0.99.3,
> so I'd say you should try again with 0.99.4 once that comes
> out this weekend. (Or you could get the CVS tree by anon-CVS)
>
> Regards,
>                                         Owen

Thanks for the info!  I'll be eagerly awaiting the patch.

Mark Hirayama
<hirayama@ix.netcom.com>