Re: Two small fixes

Maciej Stachowiak <mstachow@mit.edu> writes:

> Here is a patch to fix two small problems. First, in
> gtk/gtkclist.[ch], gtk_clist_row_isvisable should be spelled
> gtk_clist_row_is_visible. This is a minor point but since it is
> technically an API change it would be good to fix this before
> 1.0. Second, gtk{bbox,hbbox,vbbox}.[ch] use a series of #define's to
> name some constants that are used to define the layout style for
> button boxes. The patch replaces this with an enum to be more
> consistent with the rest gtk. This also makes it easier to update the
> guile-gtk bindings in the Gnome repository to the latest CVS version
> of gtk.
>
> The patch is against the latest cvs version. I compiled gtk+ and tried
> the applicable parts of testgtk after this patch, and everything
> worked. I'd appreicate if someone could apply it soon. It's also been
> uploaded to the incoming directory at ftp.gimp.org as
> gtk-mstachow-980224-0.patch. If someone approves it, I can also apply
> it myself; I'm hesitant to do this without asking because I've never
> modified gtk before.

Looks good to me. I've applied it myself, but with a couple of
small changes:

You're patch changed _isvisable to _isvisible - I changed it to
_is_visible, as you have above, to be consistent with the rest of GTK.

Instead of splitting GTK_BUTTONBOX_DEFAULT into DEFAULT and
DEFAULT_VALUE, I split it the other way into DEFAULT_STYLE and
DEFAULT.

Then I removed the explicit values set for the GtkButtonBoxStyle
enumeration and put a check into gtk_bbox_set_style to make sure the
value was valid. All of this was to ensure that if anybody was using
_DEFAULT for both purposes, it will be caught and fixed immediately,
instead of hanging around.

If you object to that, it could be changed back the other way.

Regards,
                                        Owen