Re: BUG: statusbar/hbox (redraw?) problem

On 23-Feb-98 Owen Taylor wrote:
> An interesting problem - it has to do with a lot of things, it
> seems.

Tim Janik's rewrite of the Statusbar widget seems to have fixed the
problem (although you seem to be implying problems elsewhere).

To get my previously posted test code to compile with the current
CVS, change line 23 to:
gtk_statusbar_pop( GTK_STATUSBAR(status_bar));

as Tim has changed the interface. I'll have to go back and rewrite
the Statusbar section in the Tutorial now. Such is life.

Still, Tim has made the statusbar interface and behaviour much more
sensible.

Thanks

Tony (still battling with redhat's spectacularly broken list
software).

--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@daedalus.dra.hmg.gb>
A couch is as good as a chair.

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.