text widget

Is anyone currently working on fixing the problems with the text
widget? Such as selection, word-wrap, text deletion.

Thanks

Tony

BTW, I sent out a message earlier (twice) entitled 'BUG statusbar/hbox
(redraw?) problem' but didn't get it back from the list. Assuming
this one makes, I would appreciate it if someone could tell me
whether it made it or not.

--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@minotaur.dra.hmg.gb>
A professor is one who talks in someone else's sleep.

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.