Re: [gtk-list] Re: an additional argument flag

On Sun, Feb 22, 1998 at 08:36:53PM -0500, Kenneth Albanowski wrote:
> Don't forget, in C++ your constructor can call the ancestors constructor.
> That doesn't work under gtk+, currently. Which we may want to take as a
> hint. :-)

Same is true in ObjC.  How is his handled there?  Is it disallowed, or is
it worked around?  Whichever, it's probably a good idea for these and
other OO langs to use the same strategies whenever possible (I've not
looked closely enough at ObjGTK yet).

-Peter