Re: [gtk-list] Re: Stock icons on menu items

On Mon, 9 Feb 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > i'd really like to know peoples opinions (especially raster's since he
> > mentioned this possibility some while back on gtk-list) on distributing
> > the gtk+ package with glib, gdk, gtk *and* gdk_imlib.
>
> I think getting Gdk_imlib into Gtk is mostly an issue with the core
> Gtk developers.  I personally would like to see Gdk_imlib into Gtk+,
> if there are no objections, we probably should do this.

And then Gtk+ will require yet another library (ImageMagick) to be
functional...

Wouldn't it be easier to distribute it separately, or as part of gnome?
-- Elliot					http://www.redhat.com/
"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way
to factor large prime numbers." -- Bill Gates from "The Road Ahead," p. 265.