Re: [gtk-list] file selection

I don't know if this has already been suggested (or even implemented!) :

It could be a good thing to be able to see the size, date, and so on,
for each file, as we can in windows 95, in the files list.

A toggle button could enable/disable the display of these
extra-informations (still as W95 does).

What is missing in W95, is the persistence of this setting, from one
session to another, and from an application to another.

Another possible improvement could be to have a "Find" button, linked
(I don't know how) to the Gnome's "Find" application if it is present.

Frederic

E-mail: fbaumann@worldnet.fr
Web: http://home.worldnet.fr/~fbaumann