Re: [gtk-list] Re: possible bug with events

"Tim" == Tim Janik <Tim.Janik@Hamburg.Netsurf.DE> writes:

Tim> can you please provide a small testcase for this and mention the
Tim> gtk+ version you are running?

CVS gtk, of course; the "test case" I'm using is CVS gimp.  I am not a
gtk hacker, and can't come up with anything simpler readily.
Destroying a gimp canvas (i.e. closing the window) generates a
FocusOut event on the canvas window, which is apparently being
delivered to the canvas widget after it has been destroyed.  It's
possible that the widget is still live, but the GdkWindow underlying
it has been destroyed; in either case, it seems to me like something
about this isn't right.