Re: [gtk-list] Re: File selection

Speaking of improovements in the file selections widget:

        A cool thing is a "prefered directories" list . This is a user
configurable list with the directories he uses to go to more often, with the
names that he choses.
Then with a single click, you can go to the directory you wanted.

Example:
temporary files    ~jean-paul/tmp
my_project          ~jean-pierre/project
cliparts                ~/usr/local/share/apps/......../drawings/cliparts

etc..

You can't imagine how useful this is...

    But maybe this is more a gnome (or by application) thing?
Because the list must stay between sessions, and maybe be the same between
different applications.

        Xavier.

PS:  If I remember, there is a thing like this in word perfect...