Re: [gtk-list] Re: Is Gtk_DrawingArea in gtk-- usable?

Owen Taylor <owt1@cornell.edu> writes:
> You need to do the gtk-- equivalent:
>
>   gtk_widget_set_events (drawing_area, GDK_EXPOSURE_MASK)
>
> Hope this helps,

hmm, guess gtk-- doesnt seem to have this one implemented.

I wonder what else is missing that *needs* to be there :)

(I added also quite many signals as they were missing in Gtk_Widget
from the current implmentation, they'll appear in next release of
gtk--)

--
-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --