Re: [gtk-list] GTK/GNOME internationalization

Right-to-left means that the text is read from right to left, rather than
left to right like in English and German. There is another mailing list
devoted entirely to GTK's internationalization. I believe it's
gtk-i18n-request@redhat.com, but look at the website to be sure.

Cody