gtk_ctree and dnd : bug ?

HI,
I spent two days trying to figure out why the mailbox list
window in balsa respond to drag_motion and not to received_data
events. I tried it in the testdnd example, replacing the pixmap dest by a ctree : it does not work
either. Replacing the ctree by a clist, I saw it worked perfectly. I modified the ctree sources to remove the
widget_class->drag*  lines in the class_init func and the ctree dnd works  !

Has anybody got an idea about what's the problem?

Thanks in advance,

best regards,

	Bertrand