Re: [gtk-list] Docking toolbars

You're not alone.  I've felt that way since the first time I tried them
out.  I'd also like it if the docking area was (optionally?) not visible
but still useable.  Also, it should be possible to have multiple docking
areas (handleboxes) serve a single (or several different) widgets.  I.e.,
like in Windblows, you can attach a toolbar in many different
orientations.

--Doug

J Douglas Winters   |   winters@cs.utah.edu