Docking toolbars

Hi,

I may be alone in this, but I find the current toolbar docking
behaviour a little annoying.  Windoze docking toolbars jump into
position when moved within a reasonable range of the docking area.
Gtk toolbars seem to need to be moved to within about two or three
pixels of a certain point to dock.

Secondly, even though a docking area takes up horizontal space,
only about the left five pixels are sensitive to a toolbar.  Even
if the docking area is 600 pixels wide, the only way to get a
toolbar to dock is to move it within those five pixels on the
far left of the area.

Does anyone else agree with me?  Maybe we could also have it set
up so that double clicking the handle docks the toolbar?

Lyndon