clarification Re: [gtk-list] itemfactory question.

Todd Dukes wrote:

> I have a popup menu that has the name of an object the
> user creates in it. If this item has an '_' character
> in it I get a segfault.
>
> I am using gtk-- and where it is failing is where it calls
>
>   gtk_item_factory_get_widget(gtkobj(),path.c_str());
>
> gtkobj() is the item factory widget and path.c_str() resolves
> to "/rename 'macr_ b untitled'" in this case.

A small clarification.

gtk_item_factory_get_widget() does not segfault. I get the segfault
later because gtk_item_factory_get_widget() returns NULL.

Todd.

   | Todd Dukes                      E-MAIL:  tdukes@ibmoto.com |
   | Motorola Somerset                  Phone:   (512) 424-8008 |
   | MS OE70                                                    |
   | 6300 Bridgepoint Parkway Building #3                       |
   | Austin, Texas 78730                                        |