GdkEventDropDataAvailable

This is possibly more of a gnome problem then a gtk problem, however I figure
I will start by looking here. Bascily any place that GdkEventDropDataAvailable
is found in the code, egcs finds a syntax error. As it is, my eyes don't see
this magical syntax error.

I find this to further be interesting because I cannot find mention of this
Event anywhere in the gtk 1.1.7 tree. Well, that is somewhat untrue, there
are references to in it './docs/' showing what the struct looks like, etc.

Has this event been depricated at somepoint ? and if so, by what..

-
Just for the grin of it, im using glib-1.1.7, gtk+-1.1.7 trying to build
gnome libs 0.30.1.

-Matt Knopp
 mhat@fundsxpress.com