Re: [gtk-list] Announce: GtkConsole 0.0.3 released

On 12/15/98 Lyndon Drake uttered the following other thing:
> Hi,
>
> GtkConsole 0.0.3 has been released.  The two big new features are
> optional line or block buffering, and command history support.
>
> I am no longer trying to maintain the demo program.  If people
> want sample code, I can mail them some code from R (which can't
> be compiled without the rest of R, unfortunately).
>
> Lyndon
>
> PS: I'm not sure if this is the correct place to tell people
> about such things.  Please correct me if future announcements
> should go elsewhere.

This is a good place for this, also try the GTK+ Widget Repository at
http://hegra1.mppmu.mpg.de:8000/~gonzalez/gtk/gtk.html

A pointer to where it can be downloaded is also good.  Also, a
suggestion on publically contributed widgets was made on this list
earlier by Shawn T. Amundson regarding uploading widgets to ftp.gtk.org

Brandon
 Brandon Long       "I refuse to believe the afterlife is run by you.
 MD6 Crash Test Dummy     The world is not so badly designed."
 Intel Corporation              -- Picard to Q in STTNG/Tapestry
          I'm too low on the totem pole to speak for Intel.
                  http://www.fiction.net/blong/