GtkToolbar variant: GtkMyToolbar

Today while waiting CVS-Gtk+'s compilation, I modified gtktoolbar.c, to
put two different pixmaps for the two seperate (focused and unfocused)
states of a button in a toolbar.

I changed all the GtkToolbar words to GtkMyToolbar, not to mess with Gtk's
default GtkToolbar.

I am attaching the code and a sample program with this message, please
take a look and send me suggestions. When I complete fixing up my dirty
code with your suggestions, I will simply rename all MyToolbars to
Toolbar, and send this as a patch for Gtk+.

Or maybe this thing should stay as a seperate widget, but in that case we
have to create it from GtkToolbar, like GtkCTree is created from GtkCList.
(I don't know how to do this, so I'll need help with this)

THINGS TO FIX
In gtk_real_mytoolbar_style_changed, we need to check if the child has the
focus and we should show/hide the proper icons. Currently it assumes
that any child does _NOT_ have the focus, so the 'unfocused' icons are
made visible when the style changes. (hope you understood what i'm trying
to say ;) )

bye,
 disqk

GtkMyToolbar