Re: [gtk-list] RE: gtk_clist_select_row() woes

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, Damon Chaplin wrote:

> > when I try to force a selection with gtk_clist_select_row() that I run
> > into trouble. Has anybody else experienced this? Any suggestions?
>
> I used it a lot for the font selection widget and don't remember having
> trouble.

I managed to locate the problem. When the applications signal handler for
row selection gets called based on a gtk_clist_select_row() call, rather
than by a user clicking, a NULL GdkEventButton pointer gets passed. I was
checking the type of the event to catch double-clicking, which resulted in
the crash.

mike