Re: [gtk-list] Re: Large pixmap strategy needed

"D. Diederen" wrote:

> Perhaps you'll be interested in the little document I wrote some days

>                                  Name: gdk-image-pixmap.txt.gz
>    gdk-image-pixmap.txt.gz       Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
>                              Encoding: base64

Hi,
   Could you perhaps send (me) this in UUEncode format? I am
using Netscape 4.5 on Linux but I can't get it to decode
this base64 thing ever.

		TIA,
			EMilio
--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands