GDK ports

I've recently managed to get glib to compile and run on DOS under djgpp (I had
to make two changes, both of which were trivial --- much kudos to the
authors). Now I hear rumours that some people are either working or thinking
of working on GDK ports to non-X devices; I know about the Win32 one, and the
rumour muttered something about handheld devices. Can anyone confirm or deny
any of this? I'd really like a GDK port for DOS with grx or Allegro; GTK beats
the [censored] out of any other widget sets around there.

I know GDK doesn't do window management, but hey, someone's just released a
set of DJGPP bindings to GEM, which will do nicely. If a bit perversely.

--
+- David Given ------------McQ-+ If you want to surf the Information
+- http://wiredsoc.ml.org/~dg -+