Re: [gtk-list] md5sum for gtk 1.1.5

    Edward> Are theses correct ??  after buidling gtk+-1.1.5 I get
    Edward> this

There is no such thing as a "correct" md5sum for built binaries.  The
md5sum you get could vary depending on a million different things;
compiler version, libraries used to build the source, optimization
used..

--
Brought to you by the letters H and L and the number 17.
"Porco ga daisuki!" -- Fio, "Porco Rosso"