Question about mousebutton click

Greetings All:

I have a question (actually it's two but who's counting ;-)

1. How do I get a mouse click in a glarea ????
    By reading the archives of the list I've found out how to trap
    double and triple clicks but I cannot catch just one click on
    the mouse button.
    Anybody got any pointers for this????

2. How do I catch a key down AND a mousebutton/mousemotion
    I could of course do a modifier status and then in my mouse button
handle
    routine switch on that but that is ugly - so is there a better
way??.

TIA

/Peter
riishigh@daimi.aau.dk