gtk+-perl?

One thing that has boggled me recently is the absence of work that seems
to be done on furthering perl for gtk+ support... perhaps I am wrong and
someone is doing some kind of 'underground' work on this?  it seems to
be frozen at 0.4 and it won't build with any of the newer versions of
gtk+ since a lot of the calls have changed... which makes me wonder, how
does one use cvs gimp if such support has become obsolete???

 |      -Gnea          Email: gnea@garson.grantstomb.com         |
 |      Gtk mailing list archive [ Nov/Dec 98 ] :                |
 |         http://garson.grantstomb.com/~gnea/mailarchive/gtk/   |
 |   Linux rules your world.  Microsoft rules the mindless.      |
 |   True users use true power.  True losers use mindless power. |
 |          "Dudes! May the open source be with you."            |