Re: [gtk-list] Please help me with gtk-themes-CVS

On Sat, 5 Dec 1998, Kevin Saenz wrote:

> I have downloaded the gtk-themes-CVS and have tried to compile it
> I keep getting the same lot of errors.
> they usually say
[snip]
> I think have all that is needed to install gtk-engine.
> i.e imlib 1.8
>     gtk+1.1.3
>     glib-1.1.4

there's yer problem right there.  if you snagged gtk-engine from cvs,
then you picked up the latest.. you will also need the latest glib, gtk+
and imlib from cvs.  imlib 1.8.1, gtk+1.1.6 and glib 1.1.6,
respectively.  replace your obsolete libs with these and gtk-engines
will build properly.

 |      -Gnea          Email: gnea@garson.grantstomb.com         |
 |      Gtk mailing list archive [ Nov/Dec 98 ] :                |
 |         http://garson.grantstomb.com/~gnea/mailarchive/gtk/   |
 |   Linux rules your world.  Microsoft rules the mindless.      |
 |   True users use true power.  True losers use mindless power. |
 |          "Dudes! May the open source be with you."            |