Re: ANNOUNCE: Archive of Gtk-based software
- From: Martin Schulze <joey finlandia Infodrom North DE>
- To: Andreas Tille <tille physik uni-halle de>
- Cc: GTK User-List <gtk-list redhat com>
- Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Archive of Gtk-based software
- Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 16:06:25 +0100
Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Dec 1998, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Yes. I'm trying to keep about the last five version of a package and
> > then remove older ones.
> OK, we discussed that privately some time ago. In my opinion this
> is reasonable for the sources but not for binary packages derived from
> outdated sources. But it is your hard disk space which is wasted ;-).
Regarding binary packages, I try not to store them. :-) If it's an
automatic ftp mirror I need to realize it to re-configuer the mirror,
otherwise it's being stored until I stomp over it.
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.
] [Thread Prev