Re: ANNOUNCE: Archive of Gtk-based software

Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Dec 1998, Martin Schulze wrote:
>
> > Yes.  I'm trying to keep about the last five version of a package and
> > then remove older ones.
> OK, we discussed that privately some time ago.  In my opinion this
> is reasonable for the sources but not for binary packages derived from
> outdated sources.  But it is your hard disk space which is wasted ;-).

Regarding binary packages, I try not to store them. :-)  If it's an
automatic ftp mirror I need to realize it to re-configuer the mirror,
otherwise it's being stored until I stomp over it.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.