How to get data or row from clist selections

Hello,

this is my first try with the CList widget.
Suppose that I have set data via

      gtk_clist_set_row_data(clist, row, data)

to a CList widget clist.  Now the user has selected some rows
of this widget (SELECTION_EXTENDED).
I'm able to obtain a GList of all selected rows via

      GList *selections = clist->selections

but what I want to know is a list of all data, which I want to handle
(or a list of all row numbers, respectively to get the wished
 data via gtk_clist_get_row_data(clist, selected_row);  )

Can anybody give me a hint to cope with that problem.

Kind regards

      Andreas.