Re: [gtk-list] Signal and event management.

On Wed, 2 Dec 1998, Enric J. wrote:

> There is an elegant way to do it ?, if so, Please could anyone explain me
> how to do it.
> There is any contra-indication in doing it the way I say ?
>
> I've readed the sources and all documentation I have, but I can not find
> any more knowledgeable answer, I don't want to bother but I really don't
> know where I must loof for answers.

I would suggest looking at some of the existing language bindings. What
Gtk-- does is replace the Gtk+ 'Class' struct contents with proxy
functions, storing the real Gtk+ functions elsewhere. You'll need to
understand Gtk+ internals very well to do something like this.

Havoc