Problems installing gtk+-1.1.5

Hi,

I can't install gtk+-1.1.5 :

 - i've installed glib-1.1.5, following instructions in the INSTALL text
file provided (./condigure, make, make install). No error. Libs are
installed into /usr/local/lib. The glib-config file is into /usr/local/bin

- i declared the followinfgenv. variables :
GLIB_CONFIG=/usr/local/bin
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib

- when installing gtk+-1.1.5, i have a compile error (when executing the
configure script). In the config.log file, the compiler can't find the
glibconfig.h header file. I've checked this file is inside
/usr/local/lib/glib/include, but this path is not given to gcc, so i
understand it doesn't find it. I tried to specify
./configure --includesdir=/usr/local/lib/glib, but it still doesn't work.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Olivier Lau,
olivier_lau@srtelecom.com