RE: [gtk-list] GtkList behaviour once more

I've stated earlier that there should be a mask that
determines the button(s) that makes selections in the
lists.  I've already updated my (now forked) code
to handle this and I would love to share it.

Maybe we should send a note to the gtk-devel-list
to get some attention.  This is a development
topic.

At least have, as a minimum, a compiler
option of -DMULTI_SELECT and use

#ifndef MULTI_SELECT
   if (event->button != 1)
      return FALSE;
#endif

P.S. [off topic]
  Is there a way that a callback function can flush out
   pending events. (without executing them)