RE: [gtk-list] Binary Search in gtk_font_selection_find_font()

> Am I wrong in thinking it's busted?  Specifically, it's never
> going to match only the "family" attribute, if the foundry can't be
> found also.  In my case, I'm passing "*" for the foundry (it's
> unknown) and "times" for my family name, and it's always failing.
> Stepping through the binary search, I see that when the family name
> matches (as it does on my system, "times" is available), the
> foundries are then compared.

I think you're right.
It should remember the position as soon as it finds the family.
Then if it never finds the foundry it returns that saved position.
Is that OK?

It does mean that the foundry that is returned is random,
but I don't think that matters.

I'll fix it.

Damon