Re: [gtk-list] Solaris 2.6 & gtk 1.1.1 X server problems

Ar Fri, Aug 28, 1998 at 02:08:14PM +0100, scriofa Des Herriott:
> Finding out exactly which patch fixes the problem could be a bit more
> tricky, but I'll see what I can learn about this, and I'll post back
> when I have more info...

 Can you send me a showrev -p and a listing of what sort of video hardware
you have ? Your /etc/imrc or ~/.imrc would be good too..

John

--
 "I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star.
    We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

John "Kate" Looney, Horizon Open Systems. Sun Microsystems distributor and
Support centre. Hotline: [+353 1 8055700] Web http://www.hos.horizon.ie/