Solaris 2.6 & gtk 1.1.1 X server problems

Seems several people have been seeing X server crashes on Solaris 2.6
with gtk 1.1.1 applications.

Don't know how much help this is, but I'm running a 2.6 machine and gtk
1.1.1 applications work fine - the gamma curve test that someone
mentioned doesn't cause any problems.

Now this machine is fairly heavily patched (we have a standard set of
patches we apply whenever we install Solaris), so it seems likely that
this problem is indeed fixed by a patch.

Finding out exactly which patch fixes the problem could be a bit more
tricky, but I'll see what I can learn about this, and I'll post back
when I have more info...

--
Des Herriott
des@ops.netcom.net.uk