GTK 1.1.1 on Solaris X86

 Has anyone linked applications with GTK 1.1.1 ?

 For some reason, when I link wmakerconf and balsa with gtk/gdk_imlib, it
crashes the Solaris X86 X server. No errors, just *bang* out of X.

 If anyone knows why, mail me. Otherwise I'll see can I get it logged as a
bug with Sun.

John

--
 "I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star.
    We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

John "Kate" Looney, Horizon Open Systems. Sun Microsystems distributor and
Support centre. Hotline: [+353 1 8055700] Web http://www.hos.horizon.ie/