Bad Accesws again

Hello,
I had this problem already once:

** ERROR **: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)

I get it with the testgtk-programm when I click on shapes (and several others).
Someone told me to get a non-Redhat-kernel and it would be OK. It was, but just
for 1 reboot! The next time I did a reboot I got the same error again. Also
Xaos and MTV give me the same error. As I understood up to now it has to do
with virtual-memory-space in X-Windows.
My machine is an
alpha-PC164, and I run
Kernel 2.0.35 (direct from ftp.kernels.org).
KDE is installed,
gtk1.1.1 and
glib1.1.2.

Did anyone of you encounter the same problem and knows a fix that holds more
than 1 boot? (another strange thing: when I recompile now, it doesn't work at
all:-(

Thanks in advance

Ineiti

--
I L.Gasser         I          MALKUTH  I

Hass erregt Hader; aber die Liebe deckt alle Uebertretungen zu.