Re: [gtk-list] Loading PNG's in a GTK app

On Fri, 14 Aug 1998, Jordan Nelson wrote:

> I'm writing an app that has images on a push button, and the images are in
> XPM format.  The XPM image looks really bad.  Could someone show me how to
> load different image formats ( eg. png ) and use them in a GTK app?

imlib:-)

You can probably get the docs out
of http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/imlib/

-- Elliot
Progress (n.): The process through which Usenet has evolved from smart
people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart
terminals.  -- obs@burnout.demon.co.uk