position of vscrollbar

I've written a small application that pops
up a new text window with a vertical scrollbar
attached to it.  The amount of text is large
(65k).

What I would like to do is set the position
of the vertical scrollbar to show the end
of the text (rather then have the user
manually do it).  I also want to add text
to the bottom of the text area and keep
the scrolled to the bottom as I add to it.

The closest thing I can find to do this is
gtk_text_set_adjustments but I'm not sure
how to use it....

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sam