Re: [gtk-list] Re: problem with combo box

On 8 Aug 1998, Thomas Mailund Jensen wrote:

> What do you do with link after the append?
>
> gtk_text_insert copies the text inserted, printf sends the text to
> stdout, and couldn't care less what happens afterwards, but
> g_list_append just inserts the pointer.
>
> If you mess around with line after the append, you're probably
> shooting yourself in the foot...and this could be what happens.
>
> If you copy line before you append it, it should work fine...
>
> /mailund

Yea I thought about that. The problem is, will I use all diff variables
for every line inserted? even:

strcpy(temp, line);

before the appending doesn't change much the result..

Patrick Lambert
DarkElf Network SysAdmin                        http://www.darkelf.net
OKC.OK.US.UnderNet.Org Operator                http://www.undernet.org
    Check the main resource for developers at www.fastethernet.net