Re: [gtk-list] Re: notebooks and hboxes

>Try to use a table and gtk_table_atach. Play with the setting for
>gtk_table_atach. Bellow is a fragment from my program that is doing what
>you want (if I've understud corect you :)).

Hi.  I just realized I forgot to thank you for your suggestion for how to
lay out things in notebooks so that they don't expand.  It works great, and
in fact only really requires one small change -- if I use a one-celled table
at the top level, instead of a box or frame, everything gets displayed
correctly.  So thanks for your help!

dan