Toggle button menu item

I looked through the widgets, and found plain menu items and radio button
menu items.  However, I don't see anything for a toggle/check button
style.  E.g., if my app has sound, you click Options on the menu and then
"Sound" to turn it off.  Then you click it again to turn it on.  I can
implement this easily enough, but how do I display to the user whether
it's on or off (I believe it's a little check in Windows).

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy Wise
jwise@pathwaynet.com