Re: Color schemes for Gnome + screenshot URL = cool stuff = read.

Shaleh wrote:
>Actually, a standard ~/gtkrc or ~/.gtkrc would be nice.  Gimp looks in ~/.gimp,
>I have other apps that look for <appname>rc.  Could gtk_rc_parse look for a
>~/ wide gtkrc file?
I posted a message on this very subject a couple of weeks ago and nobody
seemed interested in it :(
My vaporware modula-3 bindings for GTK do support it, just calling
Gtk.RcParse() with no argument will cause the app to read ~/.gtkrc, if
present.
-Daniel