Glade - UI Builder

Hi,

I've been working on a GTK UI builder for over a month. It looks a bit like
Visual Basic - a palette of widgets & a property editor.
If anyone is interested, you can find the current version at:

    http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/~damon/builder/

A lot of the UI-editing functionality is in place, but it doesn't load
or save projects or write out the source code yet. Comments welcome.
(It's quite useful for learning about GTK as well)

I'd like to make it work for plain GTK apps and also for Gnome apps.
Does anyone know if this is easy to do? (Is GIMP a Gnome app?)

I noticed a recent discussion about an interface-description
language/format.
Since I am about to write the code to output the interface (part of it is
done)
it would be handy to get a standard format sorted out.

Damon