Re: [gtk-list] Re: Newbie with some low level questions

Doug South wrote:

> Thanks for the info on requisition. I'll give it a go.

Yep, the requisition stuff did the trick.

As to trying to disable the widget being replaced to its initial
position after the parent window is resized, I've found
gtk_container_resize_disable(). I've tried using it but it doesn't seem
to doing what I think it should be. What does
gtk_container_resize_disable() do? Maybe I've used in incorrectly. I've
just basically used it on my container after I've made it and add
everything.

I think I'll try chasing down a signal now and see what I can find.

Doug
--
My wasted space --- http://www.squirrel.net/~dsouth