Re: [gtk-list] Re: ** ERROR **: sigsegc caught

On Fri, 24 Apr 1998, Tony Gale wrote:

> > the gtk-config --cflags / --libs ...  ???  I am stumped.
>
> Check you don't have multiple copies of the libraries installed.

Nope, there is only one gtk library installed.  That is actually the 1st
thing I checked.  Also, I recompiled gtk with the --enable-debug option,
no more info on segfault.  Are there any additional libs that I need?  I
have looked into everything I know, I don't usually ask questions because
I like to figure things out, but I am really stumped on this one.

Thanks!
Nathan Whittacre
nwhit@whittrio.com